Google
 

Monday, April 16, 2007

Tagged

Sorry But I was reluctant about what to post when i*maginate taged me (shut up I know I'm a week late) well I didn't know what to say (without loosing ALL my blog friends :S), but I finally decided to post it anyway.

  1. I was drunk once for 6 days on a row (the good old days :D)
  2. I still have all my GFs passwords (I did an excel sheet for it :P)
  3. My first kiss was when I was 13 or 14 I don't remember (the girl forced me to kiss her :S)
  4. I work in the media, considering the bad wages in Lebanon I'm very well paid, I got a raise of 20% after my first year, and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE my job.
  5. This one is my biggest disgrace, I still eat my nails, and the ..... u don't want to know .... I'm a masochist... BTW: I regained this bad habit after my EX dumped me :(
Well I can't tag anyone (all the blogs I read have been tagged :P) there is just one Pazuzu :P I love that girl, if you read my blog, then you are taged b**** :P

11 comments:

ChrisinMB said...

WOW 6 days!
I've lost 6 hours many times but never days! I would go insane not being able to think straight for that long.

"the girl forced me to kiss her :S"
But that's always how the first kiss happens! isn't it?!?

btw, Shlemazl beat us both to tagging pazuzu. X-(

BHCh said...

@Ezou:

So you eat your nails and the ...? I am both intriqued and a little apprehensive about that other thing you eat.

@Chris:

btw, Shlemazl beat us both to tagging pazuzu. X-(

That's O'K I am not one of those jealous types. You guys can tag Pazuzu as many times as you wish.

ezou said...

@chris
I've lost 6 hours many times but never days
Believe me it's not a pleasant thing to do :S

But that's always how the first kiss happens! isn't it
Well I think cuz there is no other way I know about :P

@shlemazl
I am both intriqued and a little apprehensive about that other thing you eat
Don't go far, I meant my fingers (the flesh ... :S )

You guys can tag Pazuzu as many times as you wish
TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG
good enough :P

i*maginate said...

LOL took you only 6 days? I think it took me nearly a month to find out what tagging meant when I was tagged! lol

-6 days running? Wow lol good old days, huh ;)
-LOOOL Excel hehe cute
-first kiss yummm
-that's pretty good! congratulations!
-lol eating your nails is something I haven't heard of before, at least not in a long time from an adult! cute.

i*maginate said...

What's the image you've pasted in your post? It's interesting.

ezou said...

shame on u i* it's the :P
it's the chinese five.....
thanks to my dear friend Google and my mate Wikipedia :P

lois said...

i'm back...where were we?

ezou said...

Jess is back, my girl is back .....
A HUGE WELCOME BACK......to Jess
and her OOOOOOOOOOOOOssssssssssssss

lois said...

shokran habibi! i miss the blOgOshpere!...i see that yOu are in the land Of recOvery?...which is absOlutely a gOOd thing...getting drunk is always the best way tO kick it!..lOl!..

Pazuzu HSP said...

Kol Khara! of course I read it... sometimes... bas bta3ref osset prestige I shouldnt let you know I read your blog, you'll be full of yourself...

oh and I know I'm tagged, I saw it from day one when shlemazl tagged me, but I've been busy:(

ezou said...

@Pazuzu
bas bta3ref osset prestige
Wlek, merci, it's an honor that a gr8 person like u posts on my humble blog....
Chamouta :P

but I've been busy
OOOOOOOOohhhhhhhh, Pazuzu has a life, :P