Google
 

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Romatic Males


Please don't judge me.
Believe me it's harder to admit you were wrong again,
Than being wrong.

What are Romantic Males?
Well we are just a small faction
Just a few boys trying to be men
How do you distinguish us?
Well simple:
I saw you vulnerable
I exposed my weaknesses
So you may know that even men do cry
I saw you broken
I showed you my wounds
So you may know that you are normal
I saw you sporty
I laughed and giggled
So you may know that people like you that way
Great romantic story right?
Wait, look closely?
Ask yourself, and you did what?
You dumped me saying
You are weak
You have issues
You are not serious enough
OMG you did it again
You broke me, again
And left me worse than before
Don't tell me you'll heal
That's the worst urban lie I ever heard
Things are not getting better
Everyday is worst than the day before
I am afraid of the day of the breaking point
I just want to grow up forget everything about love
Just become another MAN god damn it
This is not a love poem
This is not a love mantra
It's just anger on a paper

3 comments:

BHCh said...

Romantic? Sure, I can get very romantic. Particularly if you wanna talk hockey.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Ezou :)

And all the very very best for 2009!

ezou said...

I knew it ............
The first comment will come from you..........
but never expected that.......
I expected some sarcasm :S
Where is it :S

ChrisinMB said...

oh I see Shlemazl took your blog virginity this time around