Google
 

Monday, May 7, 2007

Turn my back


Ok I know 10 days since my last post.
Well it's simple I was way too busy to post, (but not read my blogofriends posts :P )
And here is something I wrote, I hope it isn't too melancholic.....

The day has came
The day that I wished for
The day you say, let us be friends
The words are lost in their meanings
What is friendship?
Am I your friend?
The immortal feeling of love
Didn't die, but it have been subdued
I overcame the lose that overcame me
The sadness that consumed me
So when you called
I didn't know what to do
So when you asked for my friendship
I didn't know what to say
You asked for pressured relationship
I responded by an unconditional offer
But sorry sweet E
For I will not endure that pain again
I am a man, and my word is my obligation
I told you that I will never leave you alone
And I won't
I am a man, and I will not cry anymore
I told you that I worship your smile
And I will always do

3 comments:

BHCh said...

For some reason this made me smile. I am terrible!

ezou said...

EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL :P

lois said...

wOrd!