Google
 

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Souls Can Dance


Inspired by a movie I watched last night, and the unexpected
development in my life

My heart couldn't rest
Until I convinced him
That my E is dead
He wore the black dress
He cried secretly all day
He cried openly when I was his only crowd
He kept calling her name
Begging her to wake up
But E was dead
His morn seemed to be endless
Then the day came
When she woke up
Called him, and he didn't listen to me
His joy was indescribable
His prayers were answered
Sweet E was awake
But the but must exist
She couldn't remember him
She couldn't see who woke her up
Which is harder losing something?
Or knowing the place ignoring the way?
That second lose was too much him to bare
My exhausted heart died
Remember this day
The day that the living died
The day that the dead awoke

3 comments:

lois said...

Was the mOvie called "Feels Like Heaven" with Reese?

ezou said...

finally I found an obsessed movies person....
but what a surprise, it's a girl....
You are the first girl that I know that loves movies....(beside Pazuzu).
But no it isn't "Feels Like Heaven", :P
It's "Just Like Heaven" I know that you knew the film.... but i have to act like a smart ass :P

lois said...

lOl!..yeah Just Like Heaven...I might have been ejected in the 80's when a new wave song is playing in my head with a "feels like heaven" in its lyrics...

but yOu have tO give me a brOwnie pOint fOr getting the actress right!...but hun...that mOvie is a happy ending...yOurs..well we dOn't knOw yet..we are all at the endge Of Our seats waiting On yOu tO have an Epiphany..