Google
 

Friday, March 2, 2007

Sexual advice


It has been two to three days since I last posted, part of it is because I was too busy at work, relatively in peace in my free life (I finally accepted my lose) and for the last part I got addicted to S&D's posts and others comments on them, anyway I really really got mad of the stupidity of men and/or the extremely deviated image that women have of them, so here are some rules I follow that I encourage all to follow:
1- A kiss should never be asked, never forced but should come.
2- Let the moment guide you hand not your dick, sometimes you both will reach places that you regretted touching that moment.
3- Now to a very spiky subject; the anal, guys before thinking of it try it yourself, get a dildo lubricate it well, and ask her to stick it in YOUR ASS, now if you like that feeling, change your orientation, if you didn't how come you ask her to do it.
4- Never ask her to do something you won't do, whenever you feel asking her for a blowjob, try getting the 69, if you can't or don't want it, the fellatio, no and now why you should get any privilege on her.
5- I can't emphasize enough on the Préliminaire, Don't fake them, don't abuse them, enjoy them.
Anyway why listen to me I've lost all my previous girl friends, but ask them all, they all said that I'm tender (even after we left), so think a little and get a brain bigger than your balls.

BTW: I removed my personal infos following Chris and Shlemazl advice, and removed my Ex-GF and her BF names cuz I think it wouldn't be appropriate.

6 comments:

BHCh said...

LoL. Can you imagine the type of hits you are going to get with these labels?

I see S&D did a good job. You need to send them a "thank you" card :-)

ezou said...

Yeah smart planing hein........ :D
I will but I hate saying a cliché I think I'll wait the right moment........:D

i*maginate said...

Interesting post. I like points 3 and 4 especially. If only my past boys thought like you!

ChrisinMB said...

I was going to make several cheeky comments about 3 & 4 but stopped myself...

But I will say this...
Great job kissing up to the women! They love this sort of stuff! :P

ezou said...

believe me dear friend, we need allot of "kissing up" and we will stay at the same point in there eyes.
BTW: Do i sense a little jealousy here? :P

Sex and Dubai said...

We're glad we can be of assistance. Still waiting on that "thank you" card though ;)