Google
 

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Missed calls


What do u think you'll miss after a break up?
Things that you never valued
Like the everyday pasionate kiss
Like the everyday first kiss
Like her genuine skin smell
Like the feeling on your lips after a kiss
Like the wetness in your mouth before a kiss
Like her phone calls, that just wana see if i'm OK
I ask myself every other minute
When did I get this much in love?
Was it when we were together?
Or when we broke up?
I feel that I don't need her anymore
But I need love, passion
I don't need her love anymore
Because no matter how much I love her
My love is and will hit a brick wall
She love's him, prince charming
If she thinks she loved me
And now she loves him
Then God be with her
She doesn't know what love is
She left, she got out of our future
She left the picture

3 comments:

BHCh said...

How long ago did you split? How long were you together for?

On a separate note... Is it sensible having your photo displayed? Your views and comments could easily upset some nutters and you don't really want to be identifiable like this.

ChrisinMB said...

Shlemazl makes a very good point.
You should seriously consider it. At this moment you never know what direction your blog may take & who will visit.

Later you may feel the pressure of self censorship due to this & even be forced to start over fresh with a new one. Many bloggers regret some of their early posts & original profile realizing that they revealed too much initially.

Also keep in mind your comments on others blogs, email addresses, and links may say much more about you than you may realize. You can't hide from Google! Combine all that info together it means something.

Yeah, I know I'm sounding like a mother hen! :P
Well I've made several privacy issue mistakes in the past and now have to closely monitor my stat counter with one finger on the delete button.

I know for a fact a family member, customer, ex-employee, & others of this sort visit my blog regularly.
....I'm almost forced to start over and I HATE it!

ezou said...

well i thought about it be4 I published my pic, and what i thought was i'll apply my general principle in life, if i can't say i did it i won't do it, if i can't say what i did then it's wrong doing it.
but i think both of you are right i'll think more about it.