Google
 

Friday, February 9, 2007

R.I.P.



















I'm officially destroyed,
That was my doing,
But don't blame me for trying.

Today was the last day of hope
Today is the first day in the rest of my life
Tonight I'll sleep hopeless
I wish I can say what I feel
She literally dumped me tonight
She openly said that he is the one
He is the one that she prefers
He is her priority now
And I am
I am nothing
I hope I'll die tonight
I wish for a swift kill
Why am I that stupid
Why do I keep trying
Is it hope
Nahhh
Is it love
Yeah
But it's my love to her
I see that there is no mirror in her
To return me my love
I'll wonder on my face
Till eternity
I may stop to love her someday
But never again I'll love another one
I had my share
I won't suffer again
She was the one
She is the one
And from now on
I will stay a one
A one man show in the battles of life
A TroubledSoul roaming this earth and the next looking for her shadow
For Eliana's perfume and shadow

0 comments: