Google
 

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Free Kareem


I'm sorry but there's something more important that came to my view now, more important than my personal problems.
First I'm sorry that I'm a Middle Eastern, this is the first time I say it but now I'm sure of it.
When I was surfing a bit on the web, I stumbled on a strange title: "A blogger has been sentenced to three years for 'insulting' Islam and one year for 'insulting' President Mubarak".
Oh my god, not long ago, we heard people here in Lebanon swearing and cursing the Christ and the Cross, everyday we see people burning the star of David in Egypt, isn't Judaism a respected religion in Egypt.
I don't blame Islam, I blame Muslims, fanatics and stupids.
Do you call this respect: "Al Azhar allow enrolment of Coptic students under the condition that they memorise the Qur’an", this is stupid, shallow and lame propaganda, do you think the "Holy Qur'an" needs propaganda?
What do you think the lowest level of human beings would say? let me give you a hint: "I was hoping that he would get a harsher sentence because he presented to the world a bad image of Egypt. There are things that one should not talk about, like religion and politics. He should have got a 10-year sentence", does he believes what he is saying?

1 comments:

Libyan Violet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.