Google
 

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Who is that?


The next day I remebered our ultimate goal was to wake up side by side,
So I immagined where will she be in 5 years, and what will she do.

I woke up at 3:00AM
I felt a warm body near me
I remember that I was dreaming
But what was that dream?
It was a sweet and peaceful one
It was my first kiss
Oh yeah that dream was a memory I had
It was my first kiss
My first love
My hand carressed my mate's shoulder
Then I carressed his hair
I felt a strange object in my hand
Oh, it's the wedding ring in my finger
Then my mate mumbled
What is it honey
To my choke I didn't recognize his voice
Then I heared a sharp cry
It was like a baby's cry
But I don't remember I have any
Then my mate furiously came up and said
What is it with u don't u hear the baby
Oh my God he isn't ZouZou
What have I done?
When did I loose him?

0 comments: