Google
 

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Black valentine

















This is the first lonely valentine in my life,
this holiday never meant for me more than now,
so excuse me for the huge depression.

Today began the final countdown
But not for me
For him, for prince charming
For three years I have been the one
The one that gets excited
But now he's the one
The one that she will wish a loving lifetime
Not me, I'm left in the dust
I'm just left behind
With my nightmares
All I think of is
What will she say?
What will he answer?
What will he say?
What will she answer?
He took my excitation
And gave me anguish
Can anybody sleep with no hope
My nights are dreamless
But mornings are filled
They are filled with fragments
Fragments of nightmares
That I would kill for them to disapear
I would kill for getting killed
And throw her in a black valentine
But would she care?
Would anyone notice?

0 comments: