Google
 

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The first look













The first time she saw me that's what she said,
but left me a good man with ambition with a good job,
but the downfall is happening and fast.


Remember what was the first thing you said when you first saw me
I remember, you said what a homeless drunk bastard
You were right, that's who I was
Then the look grew, and evolved
For nine month we were friends
Then on wednesday the third of may 2003
I gathered my strength and guts and asked you out
For another three and a half years you shaped me
First I became a man
And then a better man
Even if I was reborn I can't be prince charming
But what now, what am I becoming
I saw myself going back in time
Now i'm almost a man
I rarely shave
My hair is long
I'm back to drinking
And the setback is devastating
Nothing is cheering me up anymore
I lost all my childhood friends
Because you asked me to set my priorities
Now there's nobody to talk to
Alcohol is my only friend now
But for how long?
And what's next?

0 comments: