Google
 

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The wedding invitation









How bold can this invitation be, believe me i felt the lowest i can ever be, when she said don't you want to be invited to my wedding.

A few days ago she asked me
Wouldn't you want to get invited to my wedding?
Feelings of hatred, sorrow and nostalgia overwhelmed me
Now prince charming has stolen my dreams
Or did I give them to him on a silver plate
That was my dream
He took my fiancé, and now he's taking my goal
I felt like a small mushroom beside a huge oak tree
No matter how hard I tried
My legs are fixed in the durt
And his head touches the stars
She said it he is everything I wished in you
All I was a lover
And now he grabbed my lost chance
All I wanted from this break up
Was for her to realise what a special guy I was
All that I discovered
That angels would dance to see her smile
She is the special one
I'm nothing, and she paid a huge price for nothing
I'm just gods forsaken TroubledSoul

0 comments: