Google
 

Monday, February 5, 2007

To create or to destroy


What's the solution? Can anyone erase 3 and half years?
We were together since 3/May/2003 till 1/Dec/2006, and we destroyed them for pure greed.

Tonight I woke up in the middle of the night
But I wasn't asleep, I just was staring to the roof
I was thinking of the good days
When I was the one and the only one to call her baby
I remember that I used to think
That we have our bad times and our good times
But now I see that those were the good times
And now are the bad times
Every thing that she touched turned to gold
And now everything she miss is my misery
I had the goose of the golden eggs
But I slaughtered her
And now my only goal is to forget
To destroy my best days, my best memories
What have I done, what have I become
My dreams of waking in the middle of the night
Just to look to her sleeping
Just to kiss her
Have turned to nightmares
Of her waking up to tell him she loves him
What have I done
My goal of becoming a better man for her
Just so she could be proud of me
Just so she could look at me as prince charming
My goal is shattered on the hard reality
That he is prince charming without the effort
We spent 3 and half years together
I've lived for 3 and half years
Now I pay the price of those days
The blow that doesn't kill you will make you stronger
But that one killed me, i'm no longer the man I was
I'm just a TroubledSoul

0 comments: