Google
 

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Punishment
















The snake in her pit doesn't deserve this punishment.
I never thought that he can steal my dreams, hopes and memories.

I have never seen prince charming
I have never seen his face
But now he has invaded my memories
Whenever I try to remember the good days
He is present
I see him caressing her hair
I see him holding her hand
I see him touching her lips
I see him kissing her
Please god make this stop
Now I lost my memories
All I have now
A fading memory of her smile
I used to say I'll kill for her smile
But I caused her pain
I replaced her smile with tears
And now she smiles for him
She's breathing his air
Oh god where did this diabolic punishment come from
Does anyone deserve this
Please oh great merciful god
Deliver me from this great agony

0 comments: