Google
 

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Why not?

Am I depressed or desperate
After my previous knee problems
Today began my right arm
I can barely move it
And it's hurting me like hell
My head is buzzing with one question
Why not?
Why shouldn't I kill myself
The best thing that happened to me is dying
Even my memories can't compensate the loss
My memories are now a burning poison
And what do you think was the killer blow
She took my memories from me
She took the love within my heart from me
She told me tonight the lying truth
That she never loved me
Why Not?
My professional career is collapsing
Because all I think of is getting her back
All I can think of is I will get her back
That's what love is all about
Only death will get us apart
So why can't we be back?
If that wasn't love, what was it?
A big lie, was my life a big lie
But I swear, only death will separate us
I won't kill SJ, because it will turn him into a martyr
I won't kill E, because I love her more than anything else
I will kill myself, because I hate myself

7 comments:

ChrisinMB said...

alright, I simply can't stand this anymore! This absolutely must be done! Hold still now....

I hereby take your blogs comment virginity away!!!
(mark this date forever as 2/22/2007)

ok, now that we have taken care of that detail.....

yes, I think many people have been in this "place", myself included. Not much can be said except over time it will pass & get easier. Later when you reflect back upon it you will wonder why you felt so badly in the first place! Hard to believe that isn't it? Take my word for it! It will happen!

Take care!

BHCh said...

Bugger! Chris beat me with the defloration of the comment section AND with what I wanted to say.

Still, he's right. Everyone's been through this and everyone moved on. Hey, at least it's not boring, right? Feeling is much better than not even if it feels bad at the moment.

I found that lots of exercise and asking other girls out helps :-)

Good luck.

ChrisinMB said...

shlemazl,
really haven't you learned yet!
You always follow me! ...but you do get the award for sloppy seconds. :P

Ahh yes, I've deflowered & defiled many blogs with silly comments. I suppose I'm a blog whore of sorts. :)

hmmmm, I just may have crossed the line of decency with this comment. Sorry ezou, it's late and I'm on a pretty good caffeine high!

ChrisinMB said...

seriously though, what shlemazl said, "I found that lots of exercise and asking other girls out helps" is pretty good advice! The guy is a nuclear engineer, he's smart! Damn, he better be or we're all in trouble aren't we!!!

Perhaps what you are doing is also therapeutic for you, this blog.

Personally I've found blogging & leaving silly comments also works for myself!

btw, the graphics you've associated with the posts are very good. I like them.

ezou said...

thanks Chris I'll always remember you as my first :P....
anyway, as you and Shlemazl said...it will pass...
but it's leaving a mark...
and I'm feeling much much better after getting things out...
btw: Shlemazl if you are a nuclear engineer Iran is recruiting :P for the bouchaher peaceful nuclear bombs :P

ChrisinMB said...

"...Iran is recruiting"

hahaha, now THAT would be very interesting & lot's of fun!

I think Shlemazl should send over his resume & application!!! I would just LOVE to see that rejection letter! That would be absolutely priceless!!

LOL, Do you think Iran would accept a Jewish engineer? :P

btw, "bouchaher peaceful nuclear bombs"
Actually maybe Iran is telling the truth!. Maybe they're just making a highly mobile version of a power generating nuclear reactor that just happens to be mounted onto a missile?

You know, a new & clever safety feature! Something goes wrong... just blast it off into space or an uninhabited area!

ezou said...

yeah right, they would just say, thank you dear friend but there's something in your resume that we didn't like, the fact that you are jewish, can you work on that point?