Google
 

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Night facts















I wish I could keep my promises,
I promised that I'll never call her anymore,
I promised that I'll be there for her,
I promised that I won't push her,
I wish I could keep my promises.

Yesterday I called her, I was half drunk
Today when I woke up I sweared
I sweared I will never call her again
No matter, how hard it is
I won't do it
Why? It's simple
I prefer being hurt on bleeding
I prefer sleeping late on not sleeping at all
I prefer to be scared of darkness on being invaded by it
Darkness for me is imagining she loves him
Invasion of darkness is hearing her say so
The last time we talked
She said that she had feelings for him
I thought of a million feeling
But not love
Now after a few days of pushing
She either discovered or admited that it's love
Can anyone love without forgeting?
Has she forgotten me, us?
How did she overcome our relation in a few days?
Day after day, my hard facts
Are shattering on their relation hard wall
Was our love that fragile?
Why ask the complicated questions
Did you love me E?
Do you love me E?
I didn't think so
When I wish u a happy life with him
I'm lying
When I hope you are happy
I'm lying
When I say i'm still your friend
I'm lying
But I'm not lying when I say
I'll be be always here for you
I love you

0 comments: