Google
 

Friday, February 23, 2007

Lost Hope


One of many lost
One of my lost feelings
Hope is that feeling
What should I look for?
Meeting another girl?
How should I do that?
Whenever I look to a girl
I feel it's treason
For 3.5 years I was loyal
I couldn't even look to any other
How can I start now?
Can I start all over again?
Do I have to?
When you love someone
You can't pass that feeling
And move forward
Forward where?
I only have her in front of me
Forward where?
My future is drawn by our dreams
Forward where?
An this thought is still in my mind
The thought that this is a phase
That this is a test
A hard test
But we will pass
How can you pass?
When she tells you that
She never loved you
How can you pass?
When she tells you that
She loves her mate

3 comments:

BHCh said...

Well, at least you are moving in the right direction. This post is way more cheerful than the one before.

ezou said...

You can never imagine what is the effect that your comments did, the word cheer up is an understatement...

ChrisinMB said...

hehe, now the next step in the program is to leave a massive number of comments on womens blogs. You need to attract them over here.

Soon you'll have a mass of adoring female fans! They will be touched by your posts and shower you with affection! So much so you'll have to beat them off with a stick! Your email will be absolutely filled with indecent propositions!

Nothing like female fans to boost the ego!

eh, btw... I'll be sending you the bill for my consulting services very shortly.

btww, delete this comment once they start arriving... you wouldn't want them to be aware of my clever strategy.