Google
 

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What is needed
























I used to think that
All I need to get her back
Is to call her
Is to talk to her
Is to see her
Is to hold her
Is to kiss her
I never imagined that
Prince charming will influence all what she does
When I called her all she could think of
S is going to call
When I talked to her all she could think of
S and her talked on that subject
When I saw her all she could think of
S and her did this and that
When I held her all she could think of
S is the one now
When I asked her a last kiss all she could think of
She would never betray S
I see now that
I can never have her back
She forgot who I am
She betrayed what we have
She summoned a barrier between us
My only hope is for him to disappear
And I don't accept that
I won't pray for his death
But I pray for my relief
I pray for my death

0 comments: