Google
 

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Caring












Six days till the D Day,
will it be my first solo valentine.

Do you believe in second chances?

Well I don't anymore
Specially in relationships
I tried everything to get her back

I called her on her mobile

I called her home
I tried to arrange a date

I even promised her I'll be her pet for eternity
She have my mobile number
She have my phone number
She has my email

I gave her the address of this blog

And I told her to check every once and a while
Just to see if I'm still breathing

I believe, that if she cared

She would have tried
But she doesn't
She never did
Bombs were going on my home

And she didn't bother

She doesn't know my birthday
For God sake why did you say you love me
Whatever is my crime
Is my punishment just

When we broke up
I wanted you to learn

How hard it is to live without your lover

You said it was hard for you
For a couple of weeks

But what was your solution

To get another one
A better one

Let me tell you how I love you

I would pay any price to see you smile again
I would kill to kiss you one more time
I want to die beside you
I just want to see you asleep beside me

Wet eyes, shaking hands, swollen heart, aching bones

Sleepless nights, dreamless sleep, nightmares

When I'm not with you

That's how I feel
I wish you loved me
But you loved being with me

And now you're learning what is love

With prince charming
I pray that he doesn't hurt you

I hope, wish, pray for your happiness

Goodbye, good night

0 comments: