Google
 

Sunday, February 4, 2007

The creation


I couldn't sleep that night,
feeling sooooo hollow,
wondering why do people love the first place,
and what will happen to me,
how can I continue.

The angels praised the lord
And begged him not to create that new feeling
Why create a new name of pain
Why cause agony in the name of good
Why give the pity humans that power
The power to create and destroy
Then the allmighty hushed them all
And said I love humanity
I'll give them the power to love
They will love me and each other
And every human will love one special human
Then the days passed and god saw that this was good
And one day an angel came to god and pointed to one human
Her name was E
And the angel said how come this semi-angel loves two
The allmighty said I created
And gave the power to create
The creator of this scenario is my old servant
They once sweared that only death will separate them
So i'll take the life of one
That one will live in my kingdom
He will find the love he is seeking in my heart
But wich one my lord, asked the angel
The lord answered the one that doesn't have a place there anymore
I will take the TroubledSoul and call him Joseph

0 comments: