Google
 

Friday, February 9, 2007

Snake Skin












Day after day I feel how evil my core is, now I know his address his
friends, his major, just pray I won't do a foolish thing

Every snake has to drop her skin every once and a while
That's how I see the situation at hand
I feel I'm dropping the skin that I wore for three years
I'm getting back to my real me

I feel that my blood is boiling
I feel that my brain is corrupted
I see darkness engulfing me

My blood is turning from red to black

As if you have putten a drop of black ink in the clear water
The pain that I'm living has summoned the darkness

Residing in me, it rose to claim what is hers

I feel darkness invading me

I feel it in the air I exhale
I feel it in my veins

I will bye a gun
I will turn his shining white armor

To a bloody red carpet

And he will be the red carpet
That I will walk on in my wedding
My wedding to E
Oh the sweet E

0 comments: