Google
 

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Who am I


Tonight again I couldn't sleep until I wrote this, I cried for the life I lost for her boyfriend.
I also imagined I saw her 5 years or so from now, living our dreams.

I was walking a few days ago on the marina
Enjoying the nice breeze and the hot summer sun
Many were doing the same some young couples
And a few families, with there kids running freely
I envy those families, then my eyes were fixed
There was this couple a few feet from me
There was a kid running in front of them
And the man was embracing his mate
The woman was leaning on his shoulder
That was very romantic
Then the kid stopped to get some flowers
There I saw that he was a boy
His figure was angelic
Green eyes, blond hair, very pretty face
I could easily have mistaken him for the baby Jesus
I thought to myself, if I married this would have been my kid
Then the woman called the boy
I was choked I could have sweared that I know this voice
The couple arrived to a jeep and opened the door
When the woman turned a lightning struck me
She was my first love she was E
Did she recognize me?
She should, she sweared never to forget
How come she would forget
I wanted to scream it’s me ZouZou
But she looked indifferently to me
As if I was a total stranger
I was like a zombie as I passed by her
She was right I wasn’t ZouZou her love anymore
That man died, I wasn’t the man she sweared to love for eternity
When I was near their jeep the boy entered the car
As I passed her I smelled her special perfume
I was mesmerized, they started there car as if to flee me
I dropped to my knees, there I was in the middle of the street
On my knees I looked up to see her beautiful face in the jeep’s window
As they turned, she looked at me puzzled
All she saw was me
Not ZouZou just another TroubledSoul

0 comments: